This project is sub-granted within the project “Joint Forces for Common Interests” implemented by COSV, branch Prilep in partnership with CCI from Prilep and WCI ANTICO from Skopje, funded by European Union within the IPA Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2014
Title of the project: “Conscientious citizens for ecological Çair”
Contracting Authority: Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni per il Servezio Volontario (COSV)
Partners: Civic Association for education and culture “Uniteti Progresiv” – Skopje, Civil association Center for education AKABE Skopje
Duration of the project: 4 months, from April to August 2017
Total budget: 345.999 MKD.
Location of the project implementation: Municipality of Çair, Skopje – FYR Macedonia.
Final beneficiaries: Local community of Municipality of Çair.
Overall objectives: Contribution to improve better environmental health (included health of citizens) in the territory of the municipality of Çair.
Specific objectives: Raising awareness for active involvement of citizens in solving problems in the environmental part in the municipality of Çair.
Planned activities will be implemented within 8 main components:
- Survey to evaluate the state of the environment.
- Three panel discussions to share results of the survey and define priorities.
- Create a plan for the development of Environmental protection.
- Organize teams for eco actions.
- Taking three eco actions to address specific problems.
- Informing the public (leaflets, posters) to participate in the activities (surveys, forums, eco shares).
6.1. Print poster for participation in debates
6.2. print a flyer to participate in eco-actions
- Web site.
- Short documentary